If you are interested in purchasing Platinum please read this thread: Platinum & Credits

Suggestion Marketplace Requests

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Seiichi, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Manager Moderator

If you have any requests for adding specific dragons or items to the marketplace, post them here.

For Dragon Egg requests, give us the NA and EU name of the dragon so we can make sure they can be added.

Nothing that breaks the game or is overpowered will be added, so keep that in mind.

Tags:
  2. schmork

schmork New Member

VIP10 Passes
    Better Napolite bag, the random one isnt really worth it

3. Merisot1325

Merisot1325 New Member

If it could be posible more unhached eggs so we can get good stats market dragons ( cause otherwise useless -_- there are already some handy eggs like the oriental one so dont think will overpower the game just instead of haching a normal dragon from in game to use you have your fancy one :p ) and please add more skytouched dragons like

Steel Demon and Gnarlhorn

and a ton of thank you
    Seiichi

for starting the forum

4. Seiichi

VIP10 probably isn't happening :p.

Dragon's are a possibility, but Unhatched eggs are probably getting an increase in price, or going to be made limited items. Certain people (myself) have abused the unhatched eggs.

5. Merisot1325

Merisot1325 New Member

incrised price at unhatched ones is logical since you can use the dragon not only for apearance , il give an example i bought utyon cause i realy like it for all my acount but stats are not good : I so cant realy use it till i get more vip n have slots to spare

6. newb

newb Member

How did you abuse unhatched eggs? o_O? Overall the stats on them are not too big of a deal unless you guys plan on doing a major boost to base dragon stats. Let alone unless you have enough people to care for them chances are you will end up with a 4 base and 7 bonus. Unless your talking about buying them just to get provisions but even then your better off just wandering around collecting eggs or dancing for essence.

7. Seiichi

RuneWaker + Event to max out dragon stats.

There's a reason that event reward hasn't been offered since that event.

8. newb

newb Member

Did not even know that was an event too bad I missed it lol

9. Seiichi

Think the reward was only given twice, once to me and once to Nala.

It's one of the reasons the Russians left because the server being NA makes it difficult for EU players to make events (something that we are going to be addressing).

10. Saiedin

Saiedin Sardine

Can we have the Runewake dragon when the game comes back up? Pretty pretty please!!! I LOVE that model and hes the best out of them all lol.

Can we also have NightMist and the rest of the road spawn dragons in the MP? The road quests suck since they don't spawn often enough, making the dragons pretty much impossible to get from rq lol

Oh and... Scarlet Flame/Ebon Shadowfang would be cool too if you're feeling extra nice heh ;D

I wish it was possible to purchase the costumes from dht and methus too in the MP lol. I'll just have to try run for them with people :D

11. NicholasG

NicholasG New Member

Include the Unchained Energy in the Shell sections?

12. Seiichi

We are going to be doing a major overhaul of the shell and marketplace soon, though I do not know if we'll be including skill crystals in the shell shop.

We will be giving out two lair coupon and two stable coupons to all users after the maintenance tonight.

13. NicholasG

NicholasG New Member

That sounds cool but hope that you'd include the skill crystals with it too.

What maintainance was it for tho?

14. Seiichi

I've adjusted the napolite bag; it is now $2 (500 diamonds) but you have a chance at 50 or 25 of each napolite ingredient. Can adjust again slightly if needed.

Unhatched eggs are still iffy (I've disabled the ones that were currently there, but we may re-address that).

Steel Dragon, Gnarlhorn and a few other dragons may go on the market, or go on sale as a special.

RuneWake, Ebon Shadowfang and Scarlet Flame may go on sale as specials.

Road spawn dragons are a possibility, but need to talk to Hater. Adding and managing the dragons are a pain in the ass as well (There is like 300+ dragons on the market).

Debating on this, so am unsure still.