If you are interested in purchasing Platinum please read this thread: Platinum & Credits

Bug Report Dias reset

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Opex, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Opex

Opex New Member

Good morning,

After your shut down for the code check the dias in game turned to 0, even when i had before.
    2-3 days after we all had 250, as if we created new accounts, now after roll back dias are back 0.

Will we get the dias we had before the maintenance? right now i'm not sure about donating because it seems to change every day.

Thank you,

Opex

Tags:
  2. Opex

Opex New Member

Another bug - before roll back i turned into VIP 2, description says "+2 dragon stable slots" while my stables haven't updated - still +1 stable slot.
    Now after roll back i'm still VIP 2 and still with +1 stable slot instead of 2.

3. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Manager Moderator

The 250 diamond thing was discontinued due to abuse (several people made dozens of accounts to abuse it).

If you have made a donation to us (either under Sakura Universe or AdeptGamer) we will give you the diamonds again, otherwise we cannot confirm what diamonds you had.

As far as it changing every day, the donation and diamond database are now backed up every night and there will not be any more changes to it unless desperately needed.

As far as VIP, you may need to get VIP2 again as there was a 5 day rollback (as was previously announced).

4. Opex

Opex New Member

Hey,

I am vip 2, i can't get there again when i'm already there, and still the second stable slot isn't unlocked.
    Regarding the Dias, before the maintenance (regardless of the roll back and the 250 given few days ago) I had 568 dias which weren't used (original 250 that were given when opening the account almost 2 months ago + 500 that were given as compensation after server shut down, taken the dias i used).

Attached a screenshot from 20.11.16, before the source code check which dias turned to 0 after.

Attached Files:

5. Seiichi

Private message me your username for the server.

6. Opex

Opex New Member

Thank you very much for your help, Dias are back :)

Regarding the VIP stable slots, still 1 slot at VIP lvl 2, I'll appreciate if you could look into it, thank you :)

7. Seiichi

We're going to be looking at overhauling VIP in general, so might be able to see if that can be fixed then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.